The Only name in
sprayers & Applicators
Founded in 1990 by Verlyn Fast, a farmer seeking to increase the productivity of his own operations, FAST was built to provide quality products at competitive prices, backed by dependable service. Today, FAST represents farmers and engineers coming together to produce high quality sprayer and liquid fertilizer equipment that is both practical and productive. A large portion of FAST employees are, or have been, directly involved in farming operations. Our welders, fabricators, assemblers, and painters are skilled craftsmen who take pride in their work.
We realize how important it is for today's farmers to continue to become more efficient and profitable, so our equipment is designed and built to make your job quick, accurate, and safe. Your investment in FAST equipment will pay dividends for years to come. Our sprayers and applicators have been tested over thousands of acres. Throughout the history of our company, serious, long-term farmers have purchased FAST equipment to experience years of dependable, trouble-free performance.
To provide quality products at competitive prices, backed by dependable service.
Our staff understands what today's farmers demand, and design and build equipment to meet the challenge. Over the years FAST has continued to invest in equipment to increase the automation and consistency of our manufacturing process, to provide high quality machinery for farmers. Our manufacturing facility currently utilizes flat laser tables, a tube laser, a robotic welding cell, multiple press brakes, and a state of the art powder coat paint system.
100% Employee Owned
In 2015, FAST became a 100% employee owned company through a merger with FAST Global Solutions (formerly WASP, Inc.), based out of Glenwood, MN. This partnership has allowed both companies to diversify and continue to grow by devoting more resources on new product design and innovation as well as having more workforce and capacity available to meet customer demands. Together, both are committed to continuing to provide quality, dependable products while also pushing the envelope on new technologies to help increase the bottom line of your farming operation.
Operational Performance and Safety
The company established high standards for what we design, engineer and build so that our customers experience minimal maintenance, more uptime and the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Durable materials, premium hardware and advanced design, for equipment that’s ready when you need it and lasts through years of rigorous daily use.
- Perform some of the most demanding product testing in the industry, to ensure our custom-designed equipment is durable and safe to operate.
- Full-time quality inspectors on site to certify all equipment built meets industry and global standards (OSHA, SAE, CE, IATA), and our customers’ individual safety specifications
To meet the evolving needs of our global customers, we continue to expand our domestic and international operations, scaling capacities, capabilities and resources.
In June of 2014 FAST opened a new 144,000 square foot production facility located in Windom, MN. This investment which also includes an automated, five stage wash and powder coat paint system, has allowed Fast to continue to manufacture high quality equipment that increases our customers' productivity and profitability for years tocome.
GLOBAL SUPPORT SERVICES
We know downtime in the air transportation, material handling and agricultural industries costs money, which is why we provide support throughout the entire lifespan of our products.
- Maintain a dedicated parts department, with over 5,000 OEM replacement parts in-stock at all times, and also offer parts customization for other manufacturers’ equipment.
- 95% of all stocked parts orders ship within 24 hours, to quickly get your operations back up to speed.
- Experienced technicians available to provide in-house or on-site support, to help keep you up and running.